4.5.08

Spam Found Poem

I combined the subject lines of spam mail to make this poem. Fuck you spam, i turned your shitness into magnificent art.


Now it's easy as pie to become a s'e_xual giant!
Yes, your willy can really grow beyond it's current size!
Your new mega size will make her scream with excitement!
Make your friends envy your new huge size!
Hot nights are guaranteed for well hung dudes!
Rock hard boner is not an unachievable dream!
Suck it and see...


Revenge is sweet. My favorite part is the "suck it and see". I think that'll be my new motto from now. Oh yeah, I haven't updated the blog in a while. Sooo, I'm back I guess?

1 comment:

Emilie Jasper-Petry said...

i don't know why i happened upon your ghost town of a blog once again but i did and i very much like it. "I like it a lot."