7.3.07

R.I.P. Captain America

Captain America #25

Captain America was SHOT TO DEATH today by a sniper on his way to a courtroom! I'm not even shitting you. This great American hero, who killed the Hitler (I only realized that today when I saw this picture), was sniped down by a Muslim extremist...I think... I mean it didn't say that anywhere specifically but, like, who else would it have been? I'm sure it wasn't a Jew. Jews love Captain America because, like I said, he killed the Hitler.

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a Black because...well, you know... (shout out to my Half Black best friend DR)

OMG. I just realized how offensive that was. I'm so sorry... I meant to say African American.

The last issue of Captain America is on newsstands now...we'll miss you Cap...

CNN LINK
Captain America Fansite Link

No comments: