10.3.07

Gingivitis Jam Session

ToothTunes by Hasbro

It might look like a regular toothbrush but it's actually the most amazing invention since puppies! This gift from Jesus sends music into your head through your freakin' teeth! Ahhhh! I want one so bad. I want the one that plays High School Musical songs...or Hillary Duff. Actually, I'd be happy with either but not Cheetah Girls. God, I'm so sick of Cheetah Girls.

In other news, there's still no cure for AIDS so that's pretty sucky...

Look at the pic below for an explanation of how to teleport music into your face.

TOOTHTUNES.com

1 comment:

Emilie Jasper-Petry said...

If I buy one that plays Limp Bizkit's Break Stuff then does that mean it will counteract the words "IT'S JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS WHERE YOU DON'T WANT TO WAKE UP, EVERYTHING IS FUCKED, EVERYBODY SUCKS" that run through my head everyday?