10.1.07

Dumb Pretty People are Dirty



Dirt on FX Tuesdays at 10pm I think
(I actually just download it on bittorent- that's the cool thing to do)

UPDATE: 2/28/07; I LOST INTEREST IN THIS SHOW... I MEAN I MIGHT START WATCHING IT IF LIKE RACHEL COMES ON THE SHOW AND SHE HAS A LESBIAN MAKE OUT SESSION WITH MONICA, BUT WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF THAT HAPPENING...

Hey! It's Monica from Friends fame! She's on a new show? Woah, she's kinda mean and sexy on this show, not like the Monica I know and dislike immensely... Umm, now she's having intercourse with a younger guy and she's not cleaning stuff. I like this shit. OMG! She just tazered that guy's ballsack. I'm tuning in same time next week. (Lie- I download) Weird, her real name is Courtney Cox, not even Monica. I never knew that about Monica.

Like my other favorite show (Entourage), Dirt deals with a topic close to my black heart- Hollywood! Courtney Cox stars as an uber bitch that runs, not one, but two power tabloids whose purpose is to make and break the careers of Hollywood stars (man, that hits so close to home). Oh Hollywood stars, how fake is your shimmer.

The show is stylistically similar to Nip/Tuck but not as ridiculous... even though a strap on reared its ugly head (pun intended) in the pilot episode. Actually, now that I think about it, the show isn't very believable at all. It presents Hollywood as an imperfect state of being. How silly is that? Very silly. Good show.

No comments: