2.2.07

Apocalypse TuneUp


Put on some Justin Timberlake and peel off some clothes! Roll out the red carpet!

It's time for the unveiling of a new HotApocalypse section! In the right column of this beautifully designed blog, right below the blog archive, you will find something that looks approximately exactly like this:

This is a new section that I titled "Assigned Reading" but I might change the title because I like to keep you, my readers, on your toes. Watch out!

Assigned readings are stories you should definitely read to be in the know. There will be links here to anything that I think is apocalypse. The topics will be so broad that they will blow your minds. Actually, I want to call this section "In The Know Infusion". "Assigned Reading" was too lukewarm lame. So I will change it to that when I am finished writing this post.

I'm so fickle.

"In the Know Infusion", HotApocalypse warmly welcomes you to the family. Splooge.

No comments: